The Alliance is led by Witham St Hughs Academy, which holds the formal designation with the National College for Teaching and Leadership (NCTL). The work of the Equate Alliance is governed and steered by a strategic board which is made up of representatives from five Alliance schools, the Assistant Director of the Teaching School and the Teaching and Learning Lead, who manages the day to day running of the Alliance.
The five schools who make up the strategic board are:
- Waddington All Saints Primary Academy - represented by the Headteacher, Paul Martin
- Heighington Millfield Primary Academy - represented by the Headteacher, John Beaven
- St Peter at Gowts Primary School - represented by Headteacher, Charlotte Hickerton
- Witham St Hughs Academy/Manor Farm Academy – represented by the Headteacher Amanda Griffiths
- The Priory Witham Academy - represented by the Primary Executive of the Priory Federation of Academies Jill Marston
Schools can also opt to become "partners" with Equate by signing our partnership agreement. There are no membership fees attached to this but there are many benefits to the school, staff and children as well as the alliance and wider partnerships.
Our partner schools are:
- Waddington Redwood Primary School, Waddington
- Lingmoor Primary Academy
- Manor Farm Academy, Hykeham
- Tealby Primary School, Tealby
- St Lawrence C of E Primary School, Skellingthorpe
- Metheringham Primary School, Metheringham
- Branston C of E Infant School, Branston
- Pinchbeck East C of E Primary School, Pinchbeck
- Spalding Primary School, Spalding
- Surfleet Primary School, Surfleet.
- Fosse Way Academy, Hykeham
- The Meadows Primary School, Lincoln
- Fiskerton Primary School, Fiskerton
- Normanby by Spital Primary School, Normanby by Spital
- Saxilby C of E Primary School
- Washingborough Primary Academy, Washingborough
- Great Steeping Primary School, Great Steeping, Spilsby
- Leadenham Primary School, Leadenham
- St John's Primary Academy, Bracebridge Heath
- All Saints C of E Primary School, North Hykeham
- Pilgrim School, Lincoln
- Ruskington Chestnut Street, Ruskington
- Sir Francis Hill, Lincoln
- Bishop King, Lincoln
- St Michael's C of E, Thorpe on the Hill
- Heighington Millfield
- Coddington C of E Primary School
- Middle Rasen Primary School
- Welton St Marys Church of England Primary School
- Christ Church C of E Infant and Nursery School
To find out more about becoming a partner school, please click here.
There is no subscription or membership fee to engage with us, and schools are free to sign up to whichever elements of our work are most suitable for them, with no on-going commitment required. This leaves schools free to access support from other Alliances or networks across Lincolnshire and the East Midlands, according to their needs and preferences – something we believe is crucial if schools are to get the best outcomes possible for their children.
Our Local Partnerships
As well as working with our strategic partners and wider Alliance, we have close partnerships with colleagues at Lincolnshire County Council, BG University and the other Teaching Schools in Lincolnshire, meeting regularly to discuss joint activity, or issues that affect the whole county. We are also members of the East Midlands Teaching School Alliance – which is a network of all Teaching Schools across the East Midlands that meets regularly to discuss regional issues and gives us a voice back to education policy makers at the National College and the Department for Education.