We offer a range of training courses, workshops and school improvement packages for individual staff or as whole-school support programmes. Some of these are offered free, some covered by government funding and others at a small charge. We support development for staff at all levels and at all stages of their career.
Our training and development programmes are designed with long-term, sustainable improvements in mind - and as such are targeted against an identified need, and offered as part of a wider improvement strategy. This may be through SLE support being provided as follow up to the training, or the training forming part of a wider package including the development and implementaton of action plans.
We strive to be responsive to the needs of the schools around us and are always open to suggestions for any training and development you would like to see, or have the skills to help us provide.
Training and Development Currently Available in 2017/18
- Phonics Partnership - targeted support for schools struggling with their phonics outcomes
- Active English - a whole-school approach to increasing grammatical understanding delivered as an INSET session in your school
- RQT Advancement Programme - a follow on from NQT Induction
- EYFS Development Package - tailored and bespoke CPD for EYFS practitioners
- Subject Leader Cluster Meetings - English, Maths and PE
We also run a range of training courses which can be seen here.