Led by Andy Housam, this course will explore the various aspects of making Collective Worship as effective and appropriate as possible. What should be included in Collective Worship? What themes should be used? How do we communicate our messages? What good resources are there? This will be an interactive session with opportunity to share and discuss experiences and to be inspired.
The following areas will also be covered:-
· Collective Worship legislation - what it is and what it means
· Aims of/importance of Collective Worship
· Elements of effective Collective Worship
· Practical aspects concerned with Collective Worship
· Appropriate themes for Collective Worship
· Resources for Collective Worship
Andy has 17 years of experience in delivering quality Collective Worship in 30 local primary schools. Project Manager of The Joy Foundation, Christian Schools Worker and qualified teacher, Andy is regularly asked to support Collective Worship during Ofsted and SIAMs inspections.
This course is suitable for staff working at faith and non-faith primary schools as the legislation is the same for both.
Price:- £80 per delegate To book, please email:- email@example.com
The flyer can be downloaded to the right.